Why Choose Boomerang International Educational Services?
We are an organization that works with Educational Institutions to provide effective counseling to students wanting to pursue higher education and study in Australia.
Our aim is to promote Australia as a destination for international students. We will also offer support to international students already in Australia, who wish to pursue higher education, and or change career paths by choosing a different course of study.
The company is registered with the Office of Consumer and Business Affairs of South Australia. The company is well aware of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 and aware of the obligations of the providers in respect to the requirements of the act.We provide support to Universities & Colleges based in Australia and overseas who are interested to market their services to overseas markets and attract students to study at their institution.
- Assist Educational organisations with Marketing their Courses to overseas markets
- Organize Seminars & Advertising campaigns overseas
- Provides consultation and support services to International students who want to study in Australia.
- Free Assistance with Admission to Colleges & Universities in Australia based on Students grades, needs, budget and preferred city.
- Provide complete career counseling to students on the range of courses based on his/her interest such as Pathways, Foundation, Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, & English language courses.
- Render complete assistance to students for application and enrollment process in Colleges/Universities.
- Organize Pre-departure Information sessions to educate students for preparing to their final move to Australia.
- Arrange Airport pickup service.
- Assist student choosing the most suitable accommodation option after his/her arrival to Australia.
- Health Insurance for Overseas Students, 485 & 457 Visa Holders.
- Provide Professional Internship Programs for Recent Graduates.
Some of the Educational Institutions we currently represent are:
- Flinders University
- University of South Australia
- Torrens University
- Kaplan Business School
- South Australian Government Schools
- Navitas Group – Including their institutes in the UK, USA and Asia.
- Study Group, comprising of Charles Sturt University Study Centre, Flinders International Study Centre, Taylors College, Martin College etc.
- Quality Training & Hospitality College
- Intensive English Language Institute – Adelaide
- South Australian College of English
- Equals International College – Adelaide
- William Light Institute
- IIBIT in association with Federation University, Australia