Job Title Food & Beverage Team Leader
Closing Date 15-Apr-2016
Employment Type Fixed term
Food and Beverage Team Leader (Hungry Jacks) Adelaide Airport
Delaware North Companies Australia (DNCA) is a market leader in the catering and hospitality industry with a portfolio spanning: sporting stadiums, airports, education, leisure and entertainment venues across Australia and New Zealand.
To assist us in delivering in this fun and exciting environment we require experienced Team Leaders / Supervisors to join our Hungry Jacks outlet and contribute to our dynamic team.
Adelaide Airport is a unique environment offering a diverse mix of food & beverage options. At Delaware North we operate across this spectrum covering Cafes, Bars and speciality cuisine through to Fast Food outlets. We are seeking the services of experienced shift managers / supervisors to join our team in our popular Hungry Jacks outlet. These roles work on a rotating roster so the ability to work across seven days and varying hours is essential.
Hungry Jacks is a popular quick service restaurant within the Adelaide Airport environment. Providing the great Hungry Jacks experience travellers have come to love in a time sensitive environment prior to departure flights.
We are looking for staff with experience leading / supervising teams providing high quality customer service whilst upholding high food safety expectations. Experience and success in upselling and staff training and development will set the successful candidate apart.
Qualifications and Experience
Previous experience in a supervisory / leadership capacity within the Hungry Jacks enviornment will be highly regarded. The successful applicant must also hold or be willing to gain a Food Safety Supervisor as a requirement for this role. Additional qualifications such as Diplomas/Certificates in Hospitality Management are desirable but not essential.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Hands on supervision of all restaurant operations, ensuring efficient and friendly service and the delivery of consistent and high quality F&B products to all guests
* Ensuring delivery of the highest quality service, product and presentation at all times, and mobilising the workforce to strive for the equivalent in excellence
* Monitoring sales trends and profit margins in order to optimise the outlets profit via POS reporting.
* Resolution of guest complaints in regards to service and food quality, with the intent to utilise the opportunity for recovery to leave a lasting and positive impression
* Maintenance of staffing levels, appropriate to limiting costs but ensuring excellence in service standards are not compromised
Skills and experience:
* Demonstrated customer-focussed and highly visible approach
* Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office and Point of Sales Systems
* Demonstrated ability to drive change and upselling/promotional programs