KFC Team Member Prepare/store/pack food items/serve/deliver company products according to company policy and procedures, and in an efficient, friendly and courteous manner reflecting the HWWT principles.
* Achieves CHAMPS standards by executing CSL behavioural standards for Cleanliness, Hospitality, Accuracy, Maintenance, Produce and Speed of Service. Acts like a Customer Maniac by delivering 100% CHAMPS with a Yes! every shift.
* Demonstrates excellence by preparing and serving all products according to standards.
* Knows restaurant and shift goals and works to achieve them.
* Observes the safe work practices that have been established, remedies minor unsafe situations within the level of authority, and immediately reports all incidents, accidents and unsafe conditions to management. Has regard for safety for self and others, including fellow team members, management, customers, visitors and contractors.
* Keeps the designated work area, restaurant, designated equipment and restrooms clean and tidy. Operates equipment safely and correctly and according to company procedures.
* Approaches and takes orders from the customer in a courteous, friendly and efficient manner. Knows about new products and promotions and serves customers with a sense of urgency. Demonstrates accountability for growing sales by executing CHAMPS and suggestive selling / Upselling.
* Adheres to all Cash Accountability standards and procedures. Operates the cash register following correct cash handling and security procedures.
* Dresses according to Uniform policy, including following personal hygiene guidelines.
* Rotates food products on oldest date first basis and keeps product stocked as required.
* Demonstrates Positive Energy by handling customer complaints on the spot using L.A.S.T. Refers serious/difficult customer complaints to the Manager on duty immediately.
* Demonstrates Teamwork by helping others when they need it without having to be asked, coaches and supports other team members. Demonstrates Belief in People by treating fellow Team Members with respect and Recognising them regularly using CHAMPS cards.
* Complies with all company policies and procedures as contained in the CHAMPS Standards Library (CSL).
* Other duties as required by the Manager on Duty. Specialised or Technical Knowledge/Skills
* Successful completion of the TMRI process
* Reference check
* Minimum Team Member Orientation (TMO) , Restaurant Basics & Team Member Training (TMT) Certified before being able to work on a station alone
* Sound communication and interpersonal skills
For more information, hit the link below:
(Sources: SpotJobs, KFC)