So, did you know that Adelaide is the green city of the country?
- Adelaide, is one of Australia’s most environmentally sustainable cities
- The famous parklands consists of 29 parks which surround the city centre.
- In the middle of the city you’ll find the ‘parklets’- public create small public parks that anyone can use.
- Adelaide City Bikes has more than 500 bikes available for free hire.
- Tindo, the world’s first solar electric bus, offers a free service through the city and North Adelaide and even has wireless internet on board!
(source: University of South Australia)