628" class="post-628 post type-post status-publish format-standard has-post-thumbnail hentry category-australian-visa-application category-skilled-occupation-list-2015-2 category-study-in-australia-2 tag-subclass-485 tag-australian-education-provider tag-australian-education-system tag-graduate-work-stream tag-post-study-work-arrangements tag-study-in-australia tag-study-in-south-australia tag-temporary-graduate-visa">
Australian Visa Application

Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485)

Posted on
Temporary Graduate Visa

Post-study work arrangements Have you recently graduated or in your final year of graduation from an Australian education provider? If you are looking forward to live, study & work in Australia temporarily after completing studies, you can apply for the Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) visa. This type of visa lets you stay in Australia for…