590" class="post-590 post type-post status-publish format-standard has-post-thumbnail hentry category-blog category-oshc category-overseas-student-health-cover category-study-in-australia-2 tag-boomerang-international-educational-services tag-hospital-insurance tag-international-student-health-insurance tag-oshc tag-overseas-student-health-cover-2 tag-overseas-student-health-cover-australia tag-reciprocal-health-care-agreement">

Health Insurance for International Students

Posted on
overseas student health cover

Being an international student in Australia, you must have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) which provides medical and hospital insurance for the entire duration of your study. Overseas Student Health Cover is especially for students undertaking formal studies in Australia. The insurance covers visits to the doctor, hospital expenses, ambulance & other medical treatments. OSHC…