Study & Work in South Australia

Posted on
Study in South Australia

In order to get a student visa, you must fulfill the key requirements such as: temporary entrant requirement your financial limit English language proficiency Likely compliance with the conditions of your visa and any other matters considered relevant to assessing your application. The evaluation of student visa application against one of the following: one of…


Training and Research Visa

Posted on
Training & Research Visa

If you want to visit Australia on a temporary basis for occupational training; research for your final academic term or to pursue a professional year, Training and Research Visa (subclass 402) is the one you need to opt for. This is not a work Visa. You are eligible for this Visa if you are any…