Training and Research Visa

Posted on
Training & Research Visa

If you want to visit Australia on a temporary basis for occupational training; research for your final academic term or to pursue a professional year, Training and Research Visa (subclass 402) is the one you need to opt for. This is not a work Visa. You are eligible for this Visa if you are any…