572" class="post-572 post type-post status-publish format-standard has-post-thumbnail hentry category-australia category-australian-visa-application category-student-visa category-study-in-australia-2 tag-occupational-trainee tag-occupational-training tag-professional-academic tag-professional-managers tag-research-study-in-australia tag-researched-based-project tag-study-in-australia tag-training-and-research-visa tag-work-visa">
AustraliaAustralian Visa ApplicationStudent VisaStudy in australia

Training and Research Visa

If you want to visit Australia on a temporary basis for occupational training; research for your final academic term or to pursue a professional year, Training and Research Visa (subclass 402) is the one you need to opt for. This is not a work Visa.

You are eligible for this Visa if you are any of the following:

  • Occupational Trainee, people looking for structured workplace-based training to improve their skill and gain relevant experience in their chosen occupation.
  • Professional Managers, Government officials encouraged to take part in a professional development training program in Australia. The program must be of 18 months duration led by an employer outside Australia, then
  • Professional Academic participating in a research based project at a research institution.

The Training and Research Visa lets you enter Australia at any time after your visa is granted. Thus, If you are outside Australia at the time of visa grant. With this, you become eligible to stay in Australia till the time your training or research is completed. Finally, You can travel across Australia as much as you want till the time you finished the program or your visa expires, whichever occurs first.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *